Turning fifty was one of my best years ever!
- My family and I went to see the amazing Paul McCartney in concert
- I spent a short vacation in New York City with the Judge
- My business continues to grow
- My kids are turning into fine young adults
- My wife still loves me, and we escaped a few times this year from the kids
Oh and the most perfect time was when I visited my good friend The Consul (and others) in the UK. It took me a month to get out of my depression when I returned to Texas. I had such a perfect time in the UK. I truly hope to be back in 2015. So get ready Consul – 2013 was just the warm-up.