It’s been a few months since we checked in on the CEO of Jordan Publishing. He seems to have many specialties:
- business development, strategy and delivery
- building new revenue streams
- cost reduction whilst retaining core functions
- change management: IT transition
- organisational development
- team leadership
- start ups and turn-arounds
- international expansion and operation
But no mention of his greatest achievement:
- avoided “getting a round in” for over thirty years.
Surely that deserves a mention?